My wife - let's call her "Jill" - thought I might consider writing a book. Well, I have often thought I have a book inside me. I have alas! concluded that it will stay there, for the good of all mankind. And womankind. And polar bearkind. And besides, what if it should turn out to be gas? The only thing I have not been blamed for is global warming, and I intend to keep it that way.
But I do have a lot of one-off thoughts I have either written down or wish I had written down - or written down and then wish I had not. This blog will be an experiment, as most blogs are. I intend to write as I think - sometimes in formal, stilted English that gives away the fact that I grew up abroad, and sometimes in very profane colloquial language that will remind those who know me that I am a pig.
Playing With AI-Generated "Art"
4 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment